Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Hiatus

I've been struggling with health issues for decades and it's finally gotten bad enough that I must do something about it. Enter the GAPS diet; super restrictive (literally, nothing but bone broth, meat, and well cooked veggies for the first stage), and long lasting. It will probably take a minimum of a year to get my innards back in shape. Even though I knew I had to do this I put it off and put it off for years because it's soooo depressing (although now that I'm on it and my taste buds have changed I find I'm actually quite enjoying my food!)

One of the downsides is the sheer amount of time required to prepare my food... and also the lack of energy since I started a little over a week ago. So I'm going to take a little break. I really don't want to - I have a whole series of posts on the four functions and concepts related to them. I was hoping to just power through and get them out but that's hard when you don't have any energy.

Hopefully it will only for a few weeks but it may last longer. In the meantime, I hope your life is awesome! See you on the other side.


No comments:

Post a Comment