Tuesday, August 29, 2017

PSA: New directions for 2BiaT

Apologies to my readers for the hiatus - it was a combination of exhaustion from doing some heavy duty posts, researching material for new posts, getting ready for school, and doing summer stuff (which has included weddings and their attendant festivities). At any rate, I probably won't be able to maintain the two posts per week schedule, especially since I'm starting school this week (Psychology! Hopefully to continue on to my training as a Jungian analyst).

I'm also adjusting the focus of this blog a little. I'd like this to be more of a resource for people doing Jungian-ish kind of work: the glossary and the posts on symbols are great, but I'm also going to do more aggregator-style posts. The two things in particular that I really want to work on - that I really feel would be an amazingly useful resource for people - are posts of quotes about the symbols; analyses of dreams from Jung, von Franz and others; quotes about fairy tales, myths - basically a one-stop-shop for anyone who wants to explore various symbols to interpret their dreams or for other purposes. These posts will be works in progress that expand as I find new material to include.

I'm in the process of gathering information right now but I will be starting to posting these within the next few weeks. Good luck, and I hope you enjoy your Labor day weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment