Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Update

Omg where do I even start this thing?
Image from Anime Viking


Yes, I am still alive!

I've actually been working on several things - every time I start a post I keep getting distracted by something even more exciting or important. And the thing I've finally landed on as the thing I must do is such a HUUUUUUUGE topic, I almost don't know where to start. I've been doing a deep, deep dive into the MBTI, which is turning out to be an amazing tool for personal growth. I'm particularly focused on John Beebe's 8 function model, something I had serious reservations about but am now convinced is not only true but incredibly useful. The problem is, it's an enormous area of study; a lot has been discovered and written but I feel even more work can be done so I've been doing independent research. I'm far from done yet but I'm going to write up some posts, at least on the basics.

These posts will all be works in progress as I'm learning new stuff all the time, a lot of which I am personally piecing together, so it takes time. But I want to at least get started. So please look forward to a lot of posts about the MBTI and the 8 function model!

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment